According to Article 7 of Decree N°. 2019/033 of 24 January 2019 reorganizing the Autonomous Sinking Fund, it is placed under the authority of the following management bodies:
- The Board of Directors:
According to Article 8 of the decree reorganizing the CAA, In addition to the Chairman of the Board, the Board of Directors of the Autonomous Sinking Fund is composed as follows:
- A representative of the Presidency of the Republic ;
- A representative of the Prime Minister's Office ;
- Two representatives of the Minister in charge of finance, namely the Director General of the Budget and the Director General of the Treasury and Financial and Monetary Cooperation ;
- A representative of the Ministry in charge of the Economy ;
- The National Director of the Bank of Central African States;
- A staff representative elected by his/her peers.
- The General Management:
o According to Article 26 of the decree reorganizing the CAA, the General Management of the autonomous Sinking Fund is placed under the authority of a Director General, possibly assisted by a Deputy Director General. Both are subject to the restrictive and incompatible measures provided for by the legislation in force.
o Article 28 of the decree reorganizing the CAA stipulates that, under the supervision of the Board of Directors, the Director General is responsible for the application of the general policy and the management of the Fund.
o As such, he is particularly in charge:
- To ensure the technical, administrative and financial management of the Fund;
- To develop the Fund's annual program of activities;
- To prepare the draft budget and performance report, to produce the administrative account and the annual performance report;
- To provide the secretariat of the work done by the Board of Directors, in which it participates with advisory capacity;
- To prepare the resolutions of the Board of Directors and ensure their execution;
- To propose a staff recruitment plan to the Board of Directors;
- To appoint the staff subject to the powers vested in the Board of Directors;
- To manage the Fund's movable, immovable, tangible and intangible assets, in accordance with its missions and under the supervision of the Board of Directors.